bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

4 turbosim's for sale
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
A3Australia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So 91 Euros each

f they are genuine TurboSIMs as you say - then they cost 59 Euros originally (plus delivery) So it seems fair enough - Guess it depends how much you charge for posting and 'handling'.

I would suggest that the Bladox store will re-open in a week when pz returns with lots of stock (hopefully lots and lots).
stutyboy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are genuine
A3Australia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I never thought that they were not genuine - but how about the postage fee?

You did not reply about that.

Thanks

A3 Australia
Dapso

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A3Australia wrote:
So 91 Euros each

f they are genuine TurboSIMs as you say - then they cost 59 Euros originally (plus delivery) So it seems fair enough - Guess it depends how much you charge for posting and 'handling'.

I would suggest that the Bladox store will re-open in a week when pz returns with lots of stock (hopefully lots and lots).

I agree with you.

Friends keep calm. Think you have been able to live without your Iphone so far. You can wait a little longer, the world will not end in a few days.

These kids bladox do a great job, which goes well beyond "Unlock" an Iphone ...

Why pay more when it's just a matter of few time?.

What you will if your TurboSim not working properly, or not properly programs?. If you purchased elsewhere, how you will be able to ask them for your problems?

Keep patience and common sense friends ...
stutyboy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

will look into it, but I am not a dealer I just bought too many! I will pass on the postage charge and add nothing
burningspear

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: 1/2 price? Reply with quote

Why would you sell those cards at ~1/2 of what they currently cost @ebay?
stutyboy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't put them on ebay because the thick pricks at ebay think I am a fraud because my current IP address is in Bucarest ( which I have told them several times via e-mail using choice words ).
So if I could get on ebay then yes I would sell them there. I set the price as to what I saw on ebay. I can wait until 2 days time when I go to Milan and where I can access my ebay account to put them up for sale ( which you may have talked me into ).
I made a mistake and bought a 5 pack of cards ( under the incorrect assumption as to what they could do ) so I actually have 5, however one has been opened. I don't have an iphone and I think that I will get a nokia 95 8GB. If you look into my past posts you can see that I have had no luck in putting any programms whatsoever on the turbosim.
So your question which I presume meant to question if the cards are genuine? Yes they are and if I sell them I can buy my new nokia!
burningspear

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the posts now. You did really believe that TS could safe phone cost this way? That's absolutely impossible.

You should definitely try to sell them on ebay. A little extra money at xmas is always good. Maybe a friend can sell them for you? Because I don't think suddenly havin an Italian IP when you're supposed to have an UK one doesn't help matters, you know.. Wink

Or post an actual picture here ..

cheers

Last edited by burningspear on Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
stutyboy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, it's because I am in eastern europe and italy is okay!
Yes, I am thick but I was assured by a friend of mine about the use of the turbosim!
Thanks for the post
teodoropol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello stutyboy

i want to buy both turbosims.browsing for changes on bladox site i saw your thread, and the funny thing is that I am actualy in bucharest, romania.
i bought 2 iphones from us ... week 47 1.1.2 oob, one for me and one for my girlfriend. just wanted to give her the iphone for Christmas.
please let me know how can i get in toutch with you. you can contact me through mail, teodoropol@yahoo.com and i can leave you my phone number.
i will pay you 100 E per piece.
hope you'll contact me. thanks
fbi007

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm interested (i'm in france)

fbi2007@orange.fr

thanks

francois
teodoropol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you very much stu !

for those who questioned stutyboy's cards.... the cards are genuine, sealed, with serial number.
i bought 2 from him earlier today. i hope i will manage to unlock my iphones with them....
thank you again!
stutyboy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks very much for the kind feedback and goodluck with the iphones!
It was a pleasure
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: